Elyon offers business and employment immigration services in Boston
Business & Employment-Based Immigration
Elyon Legal’s experience in both immigration and corporate law gives us the foresight to handle business and employment immigration issues. Whether you are an employer here in the United States who seeks to recruit qualified workers from abroad or a foreign entrepreneur that wants to start a business in the United States, we can help you achieve your immigration goals.
We take care of you, so you can take care of your business.
Nonimmigrant Visas/ Temporary Visas
- Visitors, Students & Trainees Visas
- E-1 Treaty Trader and E-2 Treaty Investor Visas, also called investor Visas.
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
- O-1B Known as Artist Visas
- O-1A visas for scientists, researchers, business and athletes
- P-1 This visas applies to individual athletes, team athletes, or members of an entertainment groups
- TN/NAFTA Treaty Visas only for Canada and Mexico
- H2B Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H2A Temporary Workers- Non Agricultural
- R-1 Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers
Immigrant Visas (Employment Based Green cards)
- EB-5 Green Card Visa Investment Program
- EB-3 Green Card for Skilled, Professionals and Unskilled Workers
- EB-4 Green Card for Religious Workers
- EB-4 Special Immigrant Juveniles
- EB-2 Permanent Labor Certification (PERM)
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver
- Screening eligibility process to become a U.S. Citizen and a N-400 to obtain United States Citizenship
Corporate Compliance in the Immigration Context
- What Employers Need to Know: Corporate Immigration Procedure, I-9 Audits And DHS/DOL Investigation.
- Employer Sanctions and Audits
Corporate Governance and Compliance for your Business
- Business Entity Formation
- Corporate Governance- Filings, Advisory Board, Annual Reporting
- Employment and Contractor Documents
- License and Certifications
- Industry Transactional Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Schedule an immigration consultation in Boston with Elyon today.
Call us today to book a consultation for your family, business, or employment related immigration issue.
Email us today to book a consultation for your family, business, or employment related immigration issue.