COVID 19 Preparedness Plan
Elyon Business & Immigration Law Firm knows that your immigration problems do not go away in light of heightened concerns about the COVID 19. Deadlines still need to be met, families need to be reunited, and court hearings and interviews need to be attended.
Our firm’s COVID 19 Preparedness Plan ensures that you can continue to receive the quality of service you have come to count on from our firm, even if there is a health emergency. Here are the components of our plan:
- Workstations, conference room tables, other surfaces, equipment, and door handles at the office are wiped daily with Clorox wipes
- Staff members are required to wash hands frequently, using anti-bacterial soap, following CDC-recommended handwashing protocols
- Hand sanitizer with an alcohol content that exceeds minimum CDC recommendations is available for use by staff and clients while visiting our building
- We have the technology that enables us to handle the entire case remotely
- Consultations and meetings are available via telephone or our free RingCentral video conferencing app
- Documents can be scanned and emailed; documents requiring original signatures can be sent by mail or courier
- No in-person meetings are required to process your case
- Work-from-home arrangements in case of mandatory office shut-down
- All staff members can access systems remotely and provide our standard services with minimal interruption
If you have any questions regarding our COVID 19 Preparedness Plan, please speak to any member of our staff. Stay healthy, our dear clients and friends!
Latest from the Elyon law blog
Elyon Business & Immigration Law Firm knows that your immigration problems do not go away in light of heightened concerns about the COVID 19.
When it comes to investing or expanding your business to other countries such as the United States, many investors or business owners are worried because they don't know where to start, or even think they can't do this process since everything seems very complicated.
Schedule an immigration consultation in Boston with Elyon today.
Call us today to book a consultation for your family, business, or employment related immigration issue.
Email us today to book a consultation for your family, business, or employment related immigration issue.